COMPASS develops Products and provides Service to support regional transportation planning including:
- regional long-range transportation plans
- transportation improvement programs
- regional studies
- a congestion management system
- unified planning work program and budgets
- transportation modeling
- air quality analyses
- geographic information systems, and
- special studies and projects.
These products and services are the primary work of the agency.
For more information contact: Charles Trainor, 855-2558 x 232.
Click on image to view
|At a public meeting in February 2005, participants were asked about their ideal way of traveling.
||The graphic above shows the population growth expected between 2005 and 2030 in Ada and Canyon Counties
||Traffic along Fairview at Eagle Road.